18K Solid White Gold Diamond Engagement Ring 2.27 Ctw
DESCRIPTION:This exquisite diamond engagement ring is handcrafted in highly polished 18k white gold. The center is prong set with one round cut EGL certified diamond which weighs 1.36 carats and is G in color and SI3 in clarity. The round cut side stones are prong set half way around the band and total to additional 0.91 carats. Measuring to 9.1 mm in width, this ring weighs 3.6 grams.
|Diamond Carat Weight||2.27 Ctw|
|Diamond Clarity||SI3, VS1, VS2|
|Metal Color||Based on Gold Color Selection|
|Metal Type||18K Gold|
|Item Weight||3.6 grams|
|Width||3/8 Inches (9.1 mm)|
Return Policy Guidelines:
- To initiate a return, customers MUST contact our returns department to receive a Return Authorization Number.
- Packages sent back to Avianne & Co without a return authorization number present on the outer packaging will be refused upon arrival.
- Jewelry Items may only be returned for a refund or exchange within 14 days of receiving the product. Watches have a 4 day return policy.
- Upon receiving your return, the item will be reviewed by our Quality Inspection Team. Please note that items showing signs of wear or those that have been altered or damaged in any way, are not eligible for a return.
- Custom orders are non-refundable. In an effort to maintain 100% customer satisfaction, all specifications and details regarding custom orders are discussed prior to production.
- Any item that is engraved is non-refundable.
- Only items with manufacturing defects are eligible for return without the original tag intact.
How To Prepare A Return:
- Obtain a Return Authorization Number. contact us at 888-243-4344 in order to be issued a return authorization number. You must write this Return Number clearly on the package before sending it out to us. Please note that any package sent without a Return Authorization Number written out on the outer box, will be not be accepted.
- Package Your Return. Please make sure to include all original packaging as well as any other material, which was sent to you.
- Ship and Insure Your Package.
If the item being returned is under $500:
You may ship via any carrier service, including UPS, FedEx, or USPS. Please ensure to receive a confirmation of delivery, and keep the shipment tracking number as confirmation of shipment.
If the item being returned is over $500:
Ship your package only with USPS Registered Mail, insured for the total value of the item. Please ensure to receive a confirmation of delivery, and keep the shipment tracking number as confirmation of shipment. Please make sure to use only USPS, and not FedEx or UPS. The United States Postal Service is the only company which will insure jewelry for over $500.
Please Note: Avianne & Company will not be responsible for lost or stolen return packages.
This value is meticulously calculated using factors such as:
- - Diamond or Gemstone Carat Weight
- - Precious Metal Weight
- - Diamond Color & Clarity
- - Diamond or Gemstone Cut Grade
- - Craftsmanship and Setting Costs
Our appraisals generally ensure that in an unfortunate instance of loss or theft of your fine jewelry item, the insurance company will provide you a exact replacement of the item. Your insurance company can rely on this appraisal to approximate an insured value for your piece of fine jewelry.
If you have lost or misplaced your appraisal, please contact us to request an additional copy via e-mail.